To offer you sound tax and financial advice, it's important for an accounting firm to stay up to date with tax laws, regulations, and other critical information. Schuster & Co PC is proud to maintain an active role in the tax and accounting community—and the community at large. Here are just a few of the ways in which we stay involved:
Carol Schuster, CPA
- Vice Chair on the Iowa Accountancy Examining Board, the regulatory board that oversee CPAs and LPAs in the state of Iowa. She is in her 3rd 3- year term with the Board having been appointed to this position by two different governors. She is the Chair of the Rules Committee and led the re-writing of Chapter 10 on Continuing Education and Chapter 13 on Professional Conduct.
- Past President and Board Member of the DeWitt Chamber of Commerce. Very active in the Chamber since 1976.
- Treasurer of the St Joseph Education Foundation having held this position for over 15 years.
- Treasurer of Crossroads Unlimited Co, a development company that builds spec buildings in DeWitt in the Industrial Park.
Susan Hunter, CPA
- Graduate of the DeWitt Chamber of Commerce Leadership Institute
- Community volunteer for youth programs, including 4-H and FFA
- Clinton County Cattlemen’s Board of Directors
Peggy Smith, LPA
- DeWitt Chamber Ambassador
- DeWitt Central Schools Lunch Buddy volunteer
- Quad City Festival of Trees volunteer